Here you will find full version history of Tiny Forge v1 WordPress theme. v1 is no longer in active development, please use new Tiny Forge II branch for your projects! 😉 If there is a need, you can access old Tiny Forge versions @ WordPress.org
Tiny Forge v1.6.1 (2015-05-24):
- Removed jQuery dependence from the navigation.js launch function.
Tiny Forge v1.6.0 (2015-05-23):
- Added new file:
js/html5shiv.js- to also have unminified version.
- Added new file:
- Enhancement: updated html5shiv.
- Enhancement: replaced
main id="content"to increase HTML5 compatibility.
- Enhancement: improved blockquote, logo and top navigation CSS styling for RTL languages.
- Enhancement: added an
altattribute with the site title for header images linked to the home page (via Twenty Twelve).
- Enhancement: using proper way to get customizer settings values (via Twenty Twelve).
- Enhancement: menu on touch devices: fixed jQuery selector for menu items with submenus (via Twenty Twelve).
- Enhancement: added Tip25c -
.no-link-iconCSS class - use it to disable special icon, that marks the links that will open in a new window for an individual link, include
no-link-iconclass for the desired link (style.css)
- Enhancement: added CSS styles to remove special external link icon for certain social sharing plugins: Share Buttons by AddToAny.
- Enhancement: added Tip63 - Disable footer widgets for the Front Page Template to have classic Twenty Twelve front page look (style.css) (also in child themes).
- Enhancement: prevented the arrow in "Continue reading" links from wrapping to a second line (via Twenty Twelve).
- Enhancement: added a sanitization callback function for call to the
- Enhancement: added theme support for
title-tag- let WordPress manage the document title.
- Accessibility: improved keyboard accessibility on Custom Header and Custom Background screen (via Twenty Twelve).
- Accessibility: Improve menu toggle accessibility. Makes it a little easier to use the primary navigation with assistive devices (via Undersocres).
- Accessibility: updated CSS rules for
.screen-reader-text to be consistent with current accessibility guidelines (via Twenty Twelve).
- Accessibility: added CSS rules to mark links on focus.
- Translation: made the text for Site Logo upload translatable - BIG thanks to Dolordo
- Translation: updated French translation - BIG thanks to Dolordo